Benefits of Purchasing an NCA System
1. YOU OWN YOUR EQUIPMENT!
No leases, no surprises! You buy the security detection equipment and we will provide UL Listed Central Station Monitoring. You always own your equipment.
2. NCA DOES NOT “LOCK OUT” YOUR EQUIPMENT!
Some alarm companies electronically “lock out” your control panel so you may not choose another monitoring service. Even though the equipment is yours, these companies do not allow you the privilege of choosing who will provide you monitoring service. NCA never “locks out” a control panel.
3. 30-DAY CANCELLATION!
You may cancel your NCA monitoring agreement with a 30-day written notice. Many alarm companies force you to enter into long-term contracts, up to 3-years. With NCA, you may cancel with a 30-day written notice so long as your account is current.
4. NO AUTOMATIC RENEWALS!
Most alarm companies have a well hidden clause in their monitoring agreement that says your contract will automatically renew for one to three years unless you give a written notice at least 30-days or more prior to the termination of the original contract. NCA always allows you to use the 30-day cancellation policy.
5. COMPANY HISTORY!
NCA was created by native Tennesseans Jimmy and Shooter Stein in 1997 and serves thousands of Tennessee customers with cost savings quality service. We’ve been in the alarm business since 1974 and bring many years of experience to NCA.
6. CUSTOMER SERVICE!
NCA provides 24-hour live local telephone answering by our trained technicians. We are never more than a phone call away. If you ever have an operational or accounting question we will provide quick answers from our local office. No more long telephone waits or waiting for a “call-back” to get your answers.
7. NCA COSTS LESS!
Be sure to look at TOTAL cost when considering purchasing a new alarm system or converting your monitoring service. Up-front costs can be very misleading when compared to total cost over the life of your system. NCA is the best buy when you compare TOTAL cost.
- Reduce the cost of your Homeowners Insurance.
- We have systems for all types; homes, condos, apartments, schools, churches, business and more.
- Save money in your business. Convert your existing alarm or install a new security system.
- New systems start as low as $395.00, completely installed.
- We sell and install quality security equipment with a one year warranty on all parts and labor.
- Building a new home? Call us to “Pre-Wire” for security systems. This will save you money.
- Need a security system in your present home? We can install all levels of security equipment, from the basic to the most sophisticated.
- We sell and install hard-wired and wireless security systems